Students will be admitted to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Science in Computer Science (MS in CS) program if their undergraduate GPA is 2.00 or greater for courses taken in their undergraduate program. All students must supply proof that they have completed a bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized school. Students seeking graduate admission must submit the following application requirements:
- Application fee for all students (non-refundable): US$70.
- Completed application;
- Evidence of completion of bachelor’s degree. Official transcripts of all degrees. Transcripts from international institutions of higher education may require course credit evaluation by a recognized evaluation service selected by the California University of Communication;
- Proof of English Language Proficiency. Applicants for master’s degree programs (where the “language of instruction” is English) whose native language is other than English must have a score of 477 (paper-based), or 153 (computer- based), or 53 (internet-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or 5.0 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), and must send their scores to the California University of Communication’s Admissions Office. Students who have earned a secondary education diploma or degrees from higher education institutions in the U.S. in which English was the major language of instruction do not have to present a TOEFL or IELTS score and may be excused from the equivalent test;
- Financial Verification Form (FVF) with supporting documents; and
- Copy of passport or photo ID;